We are a company focussed on providing an effective online presence to our customers and enabling them to monetize this presence. This involves designing a digital marketing strategy for our customers that is based on an insight and understanding of their target consumers. Our customers look at us their partners and trust us with the responsibility of formulating and implementing end to end digital marketing strategies that will make them successful. Our customer base spans a diversified range of domains and has us developing and implementing web presence with varying levels of complexities and challenges. If you are a result oriented individual who is excited to see your work making a difference, we have a job for you..
Role and Responsibilities:
- At least 2-3 years experience as a network or systems administrator
- 2-3 years administrating a LAMP Stack environment with strong Linux administration
- Responsible for all aspects of systems administration including networks, applications, databases, and telecommunications.
- Experience performing administration in a Linux/Unix environment (installing/configuring web servers, FTP, other network services; working with file systems to add mounts and/or reclaim space; administering remote access via passwords or SSH keys; basic command line proficiency, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience on OS (Windows / Linux/ Mac) Support.
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot services such as OS level, web server, database server, application server.
- Plan, architect, implement, document and maintain infrastructure enhancements and new technologies.
- Ensure that Security is designed into all systems and network components to include meeting the company security standards at minimum.
- Solid understanding of networking infrastructure and technologies
- Familiar with IP addressing and Subnetting
- Strong knowledge on Firewalls.
- Should have knowledge on protocols like LDAP, POP, IMAP, etc.
- Maintain system backup procedures.
- Writing shell scripts (Bash, Perl, PHP, Python etc) to accomplish day to day system administration task
- Plan, architect, implement and maintain disaster recovery and risk aversion strategies.
- Manage user accounts (creation, deletion, modification).
- Support customers and employees via email, telephone, and face-to-face interaction.
- Work with development and technical teams to accomplish service implementation and deployment.
- Web server administration (Apache, Nginx)
- Experience using developer tools such as GIT, Eclipse, Bugzilla
- Amazon web services (Cloudfront, Elastic Compute Cloud, Route 53, Amazon Linux) administration
- Solid understanding of Jenkins or software deployment technologies and techniques
- Provide software maintenance (updates, installation, security patches).
- Has purchasing authority and responsibility for purchase justification.
- Fundamental knowledge of server hardware and software
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team player with ability to perform under pressure
- Technical certifications
- Database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience in windows server Administration
- Experience with web application technologies (Tomcat, Java, JBoss)
To apply for this job email your updated resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org