Sr. Wordpress Developer
We are a company focussed on providing an effective online presence to our customers and enabling them to monetize this presence. This involves designing a digital marketing strategy for our customers that is based on an insight and understanding of their target consumers. Our customers look at us their partners and trust us with the responsibility of formulating and implementing end to end digital marketing strategies that will make them successful. Our customer base spans a diversified range of domains and has us developing and implementing web presence with varying levels of complexities and challenges. If you are a result oriented individual who is excited to see your work making a difference, we have a job for you..
- Minimum 4+ Years professional workpress development experience
- Experince in developing and maintaning plugins
- Experience Integrating with Third Party APIs (SOAP/XMLRPC)
- Experience performance optimization of high-traffic sites
- Experience in commiting patches for core and other plugins.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP(Object Oriented Programming), MYSQL experience
- Fluenct with LAMP (Linux, Mysql, PHP) technology stack Able to use Git in a team working environment
- Knowledge of security best practices (e.g CSRF/XSS prevention)
- Experience with different caching technologies (Varnish, Memcached, Redis etc).
- wordpress community contributions and involvement in open source communities
- Experience with WP theme development
- Experience with content first/mobile first responsive design principles
- Eager to learn, improve, develop and share
- Develop wordpress coding standards complient code
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with search API’s and servers (solr/elastic)
- Experience with PHPUnit testing & wordpress Test suite
- Experience with frameworks like Node.JS, AngularJS, Backbone.js and bootstrap
- Experience with WooCommerce.
- Experience with Subcription plugins.
- Experience with service orientated architectures
- Familiarity with the AWS hosting frameworks would be a great benefit, such as an understanding of a standard EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3 configuration.
- A university degree or relavent technical degree, preferably computer science or related.
To apply for this job email your updated resume to : email@example.com